Background & Purpose
Lead a team of technical resources, including electrical and mechanical technicians, facility maintenance and planners in the safe and efficient repair/maintenance of the facility, utilities, and production equipment.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
You’re a leader: Ability to influence others at all levels of the organization.
You’re a coach: Facilitate learning and re-learning to acquire team knowledge and competencies.
You’re a change maker: Capable of attacking complex problems, with detailed actions and resolution. Challenge and influence the mindset of the organization.
This position is responsible for developing, evaluating, and implementing working methodologies to improve factory efficiency and reliability, increasing asset utilization, and reducing cost. Provides technical and operational support for the plant in Preventative Maintenance (PM) and Continuous Improvement (CI) activities. Drive a strong and robust Manufacturing Excellence Program through the CI philosophy. Develops a culture of loss control and prevention, focusing on results. As a support function to production, they will minimize line downtime, assist with process and operations, and improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
Other responsibilities include:
- Achieves high level of safety performance, through effective maintenance of production equipment, with focus on proper guarding, controls, and operation.
- Integrates hygiene standards into production and packing equipment design.
- Leads troubleshooting activities related to equipment failures, safety/quality issues or environmental exceedances.
- Interfaces with third party vendor to effectively manage wastewater treatment operations.
- Leads the Process Safety Management (PSM) program and ensures the effective and safe operation of the ammonia refrigeration system.
- Assists in the development of plant capital expenditures and repairs budgets.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering.
- 5-8+ years previous maintenance supervisor or engineering experience.
- Minimum 3-5+ years manufacturing experience required.
- Preferred knowledge of facilities systems
- Understands the application of TPM to category technology.
- Understands key types if machinery equipment, suppliers, and functional specification requirements.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
Pay: The pay range for this position is $96,000 to $143,900. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us