FULL-FUNNEL MEDIA LEAD
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Function: e-Commerce / Digital
Reports to: US Director of e-Commerce / Digital
WHO ARE WE?
We are Health and Wellbeing, an exciting new division within Unilever built with a start-up mindset by welcoming a fantastic selection of companies to the Unilever family. In North America these include OLLY, Liquid I.V., SmartyPants, Welly, Onnit and newly acquired Nutrafol. Each of these companies has a fantastic variety of benefit-led products, with strong innovation and growth potential.
Our mission, with our science-backed and disruptive portfolio, is to improve the health and wellbeing of millions of consumers and become a leading Health and Wellness organization.
OUR ORGANIZATION – THE COLLECTIVE
As part of working together to achieve these goals, being part of the Collective offers a fantastic opportunity to represent more brands, provide one voice to our partners, share learnings across companies, while also developing best in class capabilities. This will be a remarkable group of people coming together to work across a number of the different operating companies.
- Own Full-Funnel Marketing Learning Plan & Strategy across all channels, tying brand, acquisition and retention efforts together.
- Lead strategy & end-to-end planning and execution of cross-operating company activations
- Own Collective Agency of Record (AOR) relationship and drive operational and costs efficiencies for other platforms / partners
- Work closely with agency partners to facilitate cross-brand optimizations and make recommendations for driving key KPIs: ROAS, CPA, LTV, etc.
- Forge industry-leading full-funnel measurement capabilities, including MMMs
- Help companies identify next-best-dollar for their businesses and for the greater Collective.
- Coordinate across multiple existing and new partners across the consumer journey to find efficiencies in performance and costs
- Comfortable leading robust RFP processes for partners/vendors
- Understanding of macro and external factors that may impact business and plan accordingly
- Champions new ways of gaining consumer insight to result in competitive advantage
- Understands larger macro consumer insights and translates into business impact
- Partner with other Unilever Global to share learnings and ensure following best practices
- Manage contracts and new relationships for SaaS, Advertising, and Data partnerships
- Support key Joint-Business-Plans (JBPs) with media partners; Own relationships with key advertising partners, and represent Health and Wellbeing on Unilever’s global learning agenda
- Oversee 1P Data x Media Strategy, extracting value from Consumer Data Platform (CDP)
- Evolve performance marketing reporting for the Division
- Identify Advertising Partners and make strategic recommendations for driving media diversification across our top brands
- Navigate a complex array of cross functional stakeholders. You will be working with multiple functions across the Collective and Operating Companies: e-Commerce/Digital, Brand, MarCom, Finance, CMI
- Manage Growing Team inclusive of Performance Marketing Team
KEY EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong experience in e-Commerce / Digital Marketing and best media practices
- Experience in CPG, and media management through multiple agencies directly or through external relationships
- Comfortable tying Marketing to commercial deliverables / P&L
- Experience in tying a 360 media plan together to drive short and long-term growth along with key measurement methodologies / practices
- Knowledgeable on 1P data strategies
- Have built holistic marketing strategies and seen them through to execution with success
- Expertise in the entirety of the digital marketing landscape (on & off-platform) and are comfortable evaluating & strategizing 360 performance marketing plans from acquisition to retention, paid & owned channels.
- Ability to navigate all levels of an organization, and explain complex topics to non-expert stakeholders
- Fantastic communication skills - listening, verbal, and written
- Drives action independently and carry out responsibilities accurately and efficiently with minimal direction; enterprising in seeking new opportunities for the business
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline driven environment
- Dedication to accountability - you ask questions, learn quickly and find solutions
- You are curious – you possess the drive to always be learning and growing, professionally, and personally
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us