Logistics Engineering Project Management Coordinator LATAM
- KPIs control in LATAM: CAPEX accuracy, CAPEX/turn over, CAPEX spend control
- CAPEX review for an Engineering validation: review, projects business case and technical solution to converge to a better solution in quality and cost.
- CAPEX Alignment for Pre-approval – Gates. Stakeholder alignment.
- Warehouse design – infrastructure, layout, fire protection, yard management, racks design
- Conceptual design for the new or old warehouses: rebuilding, new area, lean layout, zoning, etc.
- Accompany and report projects execution: local team follow up of implementation
- Troubleshooting support for technical problems
- DRA meetings Review and updates (forecast). Capex plan report and management
- Capital Proposal and BC preparation
- Participates of the Transformation LATAM
- Communication cross LATAM
- CAPEX budget availability
- Operational systems
- Discipline and organization (data flow, project’s finance control, etc)
- Learning process about Unilever CAPEX management
- Stakeholder management
- 3PL and landlord management
- Manufacture / Technology & Engineering / Quality / Finance / IT / Procurement/ Planning/ Real State/3PL
- Analytical profile, organized and disciplined
- Have a good relationship with people to lead and influence diverse levels and multifunctional interfaces
- Will of communication and mobilization / engagement of people
- Resilience to always look for better ways of engaging the teams in the agenda
- Always give your best energy in everything you do
- Capable of conquering and extracting the best from the other teams
- Love for the quality of your deliveries
- Have your purpose as the center of your work
Skills and Experience
- Project Management Skills
- Leadership experience, management and implementation of projects;
- Business case construction
- AutoCAD drawing
- Racks, Layout, Docks, fire protection design (intralogistics)
- Organization and objectivity to manage large amount of information.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint, MS Project, Power BI, Power Apps
- Advanced level of Portuguese and English, basic or intermediate Spanish level
- Any engineering's degree.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us