Digital and Automation Logistic Coordinator LATAM
- Constantly mapping the project demands along with the sites.
- Participate in the Roadmap activities of the factories from LATAM.
- Identify opportunities in the site projects and propose disruptive solutions.
- Constantly generate new project demands along with the sites.
- Support the breakdown of the most relevant projects among the digital Roadmaps of the sites and the ones that are in the Waves of Digital and automation projects .
- Accompany the development of the sites´ Roadmaps projects.
- Lead and participate in the team of the Key pilots (Project of great impact to the business).
- Enable the robust connection with the teams from different sites and project leaders, by managing the horizontal and vertical stakeholders.
- Accompany, support, and update the stakeholders centrally about the progress of the digital projects LATAM.
- Learn the global standards of digital infrastructure.
- Support the sharing of regional strategy regarding to digital with global/local teams.
- Constant self-update regarding new technologies and trends of the digital and automation market to Supply Chain.
- Coordinate partnerships with external agents.
- Interface with strategic suppliers.
- Lead strategic forums for sharing digital projects and automation to LATAM.
- Participate in meetings and forums regarding global projects to capitalize the opportunities of replication in LATAM;
- Map, organize and share book of good manners, examples of digital projects, and automation in the region (LATAM) and globally;
- Lead Digital NEWSLETTER for Logistics;
- Promote internal events related to digital (e.g. Digifund, Gamification);
- Capture capacitation needs of the people in the factory, seek provider or internal talents that can compensate these needs through the LUTIs or digital and Automation talks;
- Acquire and transmit knowledge of good project managing manners (e.g. Agile methodologies)
- Act as Digital tools´ master (MS teams, Power BI, Power Apps, Degree, etc) assisting, training, and sharing the functionalities and promoting the use by the team;
- Support managers and directors in the consolidation and creation of agenda and materials for forums, visits, and events.
- Develop and deploy the Journey transformation path for Logistics in LATAM
- Understand and believe in the digital transformation necessary to Unilever;
- Bring to Unilever projects and cases that can provide the transformation of Logistics Technology.
- Influence different teams, exercise horizontal and vertical leadership to the deliver of your actions;
- Think differently and radiate the spirit of innovation through an efficient and transforming mobilization strategy;
- Create a solid administration that can fortify the networking between sites in LATAM;
- Promote the participation of the teams in forums about the exchange of good manners, as a space of learning and constructive exchange
- Connect the different project interfaces of the sites to capitalize the opportunities of disruptive initiatives ROLLOUT
- Manufacture / Technology & Engineering / Manufacturing Excellence / Finance / IT / Procurement/3PL/ Planning in manifold levels (WLs) and scopes (global, regional, and local).
- Creative mindset, innovator, curios, and fearless;
- Will to learn;
- Have a good relationship with people to lead and influence diverse levels and multifunctional interfaces;
- Will of communication and mobilization / engagement of people;
- Resilience to always look for better ways of engaging the teams in the agenda regarding digital and automation.
- Always give your best.
- Energy in everything you do.
- Capable of conquering and extracting the best from the other teams;
- Love for the quality of your deliveries;
- Have your purpose as the center of your work;
- Focus on technology.
Skills and Experience
- Leadership experience, management and implementation of projects;
- Knowledge of control and automation for logistics.
- WMS understands
- Warehouse material and people flow simulations (heat map, promodel, etc)
- Have experience with digital technologies as: RTLS, Azure, IOTs, app, etc
- Warehouse benchmarking
- Business case construction
- Organization and objectivity to manage large amount of information
- Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams, SharePoint, MS Project, Power BI, Power Apps;
- Intralogistics technologies
- Experience in SC functions is a plus.
- Advanced level of Portuguese and English, basic or intermediate Spanish level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Control and Automation Engineering, Mechatronic Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us