Main Job Purpose
Category leader of personal care will play a key and strategic role in the achievement of personal care including skin cleansing and hair care category, which is the biggest division for Unilever Korea. This role reports to ULK head of marketing and play a strategic role in building Unilever core personal care brand in highly competitive market and opening new white space for Unilever Korea. Furthermore, this position will be a key hub to provide insights across local and Unilever International regions so that she/he can be crucial person in the know under personal care business group. Main brands are Dove, Clear and Sunsilk and there are many future core brands and new brands coming from global, on top of those, this role should lead new brand/product development process in terms of personal care as Korea is UI innovation engine.
- Develop Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and marketing plan for personal care aligned with global strategy
- Manage category issues and opportunities and connect this with category and brand growth
- Manage personal care brands and category P&L, understand drivers and identify issues, challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable growth
- Be category guardian for responsible brands to drive brand growth in right way
- Initiate new product development thru finding white space insights from market, consumer and customer and propose to LT, cross-functional and global brand team
- Lead all NPD related briefing and give input related to NPD to innovation team
- Plan and execute brand marketing plan and campaign
- Review effectiveness / outcomes of campaigns and monitor the performance
- Report issues/problems and come up with solutions/recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring
- Co work with innovation team to deliver new product on time
- Collaborate with agencies and cross functional teams to deliver on-time brand/product launch
- Develop and support integrated communication plan and track performance
- Manage financial status (Sales/Profit/A&P etc) for skin care and address any identified or potential issue
-8-12 years of marketing experience in FMCG
-Brand management experience required
-Fluent in English
-Multi-national company experience preferred
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us