Category Senior Assistant - BPC will play a strategic role in the achievement of BPC, which is the biggest part for Unilever Korea. This role reports to personal care category leader in opening new white space for Unilever in Korea and building new brands and enhancing the existing core in highly competitive market. Furthermore, this position will be a key hub to provide insights for personal care/oral care/cosmetics across local and Unilever International regions so that she/he can be crucial person in the know under Beauty & Personal care division. Relevant brands are such as Dove, Vaseline, Close-up and Sunsilk with upcoming new brands.
- Lead Dove sub-segments and Close-up BMP aligned with global strategy
- Assist category manager to grow relevant BPC brands and P&L, understand drivers and identify issues, challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable growth
- Be brand guardian for responsible brands to drive brand growth in right way
- Initiate new product development thru finding white space insights from market, consumer and customer and propose to LT, cross-functional and global brand team
- Lead all NPD related briefing and give input related to NPD to innovation team
- Plan and execute responsible brand campaign & activities
- Review effectiveness / outcomes of campaigns and monitor the performance
- Report issues/problems and come up with solutions/recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring
- Support Innovation Process Management for responsible brands
- Collaborate with agencies and cross functional teams to deliver on-time brand/product launch
- Develop and support integrated communication plan and track performance
- Manage financial status (Sales/Profit/A&P etc) for Beauty & Personal care and address any identified or potential issue
-More than 3 years of marketing experience in FMCG
-Brand management experience required
-Fluent in English
-Multi-national company experience preferred
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us