Category Senior Assistant - Ice cream will play a key and strategic role in the achievement of ice cream business, which is integral part of F&R. This role reports to F&R category leader to build Unilever ice cream business in rapidly expanding market and opening new white space for Unilever Korea. Main brand is Magnum and there are many future brands in global portfolio to consider to launch in Korea.
- Support to develop Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and execute marketing plan for ice cream aligned with global strategy
- Monitor category issues and opportunities and connect this with category and brand growth
- Track and analyse ice cream brands and category P&L, understand drivers and identify issues, challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable growth
- Be category guardian for responsible brands to drive brand growth in right way
- Initiate innovation thru finding white space insights from market, consumer and customer
- Lead to execute brand marketing plan and campaign
- Review effectiveness / outcomes of campaigns and monitor the performance
- Report issues/problems and come up with solutions/recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring
- Co work with innovation team to deliver new product on time
- Collaborate with agencies and cross functional teams to deliver on-time brand/product launch
- Execute integrated communication plan and track performance
- Report financial status (Sales/Profit/A&P etc) for ice cream and address any identified or potential issue
-Above 3- less than 6 years of marketing experience in FMCG
-ABM or BM experience required
-Fluent in English
-Multi-national company experience preferred
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us