Category Senior Assistant – Personal Care will play a strategic role in the business achievement of Personal Care Business Group for Unilever Korea. This role reports to Category Leader – Personal Care in opening new white space for Unilever in Korea and building new brands and enhancing the existing core in the highly competitive Skin Cleansing market.
Furthermore, this position will be a key hub to provide insights for Skin Cleansing across local and Unilever International regions so that she/he can be crucial person in the know under this business group. Relevant brands are mainly Dove and Lux with upcoming new brands if available.
- Take full responsibility for Skin Cleansing aligned with global strategy
- Lead Dove and Lux to grow brands and P&L, understand drivers and identify issues, challenges, and opportunities to deliver sustainable growth
- Be brand guardian for responsible brands to drive brand growth in right way
- Initiate new product development thru finding white space insights from market, consumer and customer and propose to LT, cross-functional and global brand team
- Lead all NPD related briefing and give input related to NPD to innovation team
- Plan and execute responsible brand campaign & activities
- Review effectiveness / outcomes of campaigns and monitor the performance
- Report issues/problems and come up with solutions/recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring
- Support Innovation Process Management for responsible brands
- Collaborate with agencies and cross functional teams to deliver on-time brand/product launch
- Develop and support integrated communication plan and track performance
- Manage financial status (Sales/Profit/A&P etc) for skin care & cleansing and address any identified or potential issue
- At least 4 years of marketing experience in FMCG
- Brand/Product management experience is a must
- Fluency in English required
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us