ABOUT UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL
Do you want to work for Unilever’s fastest growing cluster that has more than tripled its size 6 years and has an ambition to become EUR 5bn by 2025? Do you want the opportunity to work in a fast paced, high growth environment? If so, this Unilever Korea position is for you!
Unilever International is Unilever’s White Space Arm. Our purpose is to ‘Serve the Underserved and Make a Difference’. We work as a ‘fully independent yet fully integrated Go-To-Market with various MCOs through hubs in US, Europe, Africa, AMET, South Asia, SEAA and North Asia to fill white spaces for Unilever. On one hand, we are completely responsible for building all of Unilever’s brands in white space geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia and on the other we are now leading the launches of big brands like Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, Tresemme among others into big markets like the US, China, Western Europe and SEAA.
As Unilever’s growth engine, we are thirdly responsible for creating a global white space business in alternate channels like Duty Free (66bn$ globally), E Commerce Seeding in China and India, marketing to Institutional partners like the United Nations and seeding Unilever brands to overseas diaspora who miss their home brands.
Singapore is UI’s global hub which leads strategy, marketing thinking, seeding plans, and alignment with the global categories and supply chain. Speed is the mantra for Unilever International’s success and this role will epitomise that. Hence as a game changer business, here are some of the rules we live by:
- We will be the fastest route to market globally
- We take challenges which no others take
- Impossible is an opinion, not a fact
- Speed is our Currency
- When brands are built right, they can last a lifetime
ABOUT UNILEVER KOREA
Unilever Korea is one of the white space geographies managed by Unilever International, since 2015. It is a unique business unit of UI as it is the only Operating Company that is managed by UI end-to-end. Some key facts about this Opco:
- Number of Employees (including Contract-based): 110 employees
- Number of Sites: Headquartered out of Seoul & Daejeon (SC, R&D)
- Key Brands: Core Brands – Dove, Vaseline, Pond’s, Lipton, Magnum, Lipton, Vaseline
- Future Core – B&J, Snuggle, Closeup, Seventh Generation, Knorr
- Availability in Specific Channel : Lifebuoy, St.Ives, Clear, TRESemme, Sunsilk
- Key Channels: Hyper, Super, Health & Beauty, Ecommerce, Horeca B2B & Exports
- Innovations: Made-In-Korea Program – leveraging on 3P Manufacturers to develop and launch innovations with speed for both domestic and export markets
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
This role mainly consists in analysing the eCom performance efficiency of the entire e-Activity, establishing and continuously measuring KPIs, and contributing to enhancing the performance and efficiency of eCommerce business with data-driven approaches and skill sets. Ultimately, it provides a deep understanding of ebusiness and creates an eCom investment optimization process. Therefore, eCom trade marketer is familiar with the digital tools that measure them, and require the technical experience they have dealt with.
- Develop category growth plan to achieve sales target
- Lead NPD (new product development) launching plan based on in-depth eCommerce market and category shopper insight
- Create eCom commercial content such as product detail page and merchandizing content with agency
- Enhance eCommerce fundamental in path to purchase journey
- Build commercial programs to generate shopper demands by partnering eRetailers and cross-functions
- Evaluate commercial programs on an on-going basis with sell-out and KPI
- Capture rising market and shopper trends to find growth driver
- Report results of sales, promotion, ROI, PNL through data analysis using internal & external resources
- Analyse data from DtoC platforms to get an insight for new product development, promotion, budget allocation
- AD management on all of eCom platforms and set AD on Coupang directly
- Minimum 3 years in eCommerce marketing functions in FMCG industry
- High accountability and passion for making things happen and leading changes
- Resilience to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to engage cross functions
- Excellent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
- Bachelor’s degrees or above
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good inter-personal relationship
- People management Skill
- MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency
- Proactive & positive & innovative mind
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us