ABOUT UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL
Do you want to work for Unilever’s fastest growing cluster that has more than tripled its size 6 years and has an ambition to become EUR 5bn by 2025? Do you want the opportunity to work in a fast paced, high growth environment? If so, this Unilever Korea position is for you!
Unilever International is Unilever’s White Space Arm. Our purpose is to ‘Serve the Underserved and Make a Difference’. We work as a ‘fully independent yet fully integrated Go-To-Market with various MCOs through hubs in US, Europe, Africa, AMET, South Asia, SEAA and North Asia to fill white spaces for Unilever. On one hand, we are completely responsible for building all of Unilever’s brands in white space geographies like Korea, Pacific Islands, Mongolia and on the other we are now leading the launches of big brands like Lifebuoy, Sunlight, Fair & Lovely, Tresemme among others into big markets like the US, China, Western Europe and SEAA.
As Unilever’s growth engine, we are thirdly responsible for creating a global white space business in alternate channels like Duty Free (66bn$ globally), E Commerce Seeding in China and India, marketing to Institutional partners like the United Nations and seeding Unilever brands to overseas diaspora who miss their home brands.
Singapore is UI’s global hub which leads strategy, marketing thinking, seeding plans, and alignment with the global categories and supply chain. Speed is the mantra for Unilever International’s success and this role will epitomise that. Hence as a game changer business, here are some of the rules we live by:
- We will be the fastest route to market globally
- We take challenges which no others take
- Impossible is an opinion, not a fact
- Speed is our Currency
- When brands are built right, they can last a lifetime
ABOUT UNILEVER KOREA
Unilever Korea is one of the white space geographies managed by Unilever International, since 2015. It is a unique business unit of UI as it is the only Operating Company that is managed by UI end-to-end. Some key facts about this Opco:
- Number of Employees (including Contract-based): 110 employees
- Number of Sites: Headquartered out of Seoul & Daejeon (SC, R&D)
- Key Brands: Core Brands – Dove, Vaseline, Pond’s, Lipton, Magnum, Lipton, Vaseline
- Future Core – B&J, Snuggle, Closeup, Seventh Generation, Knorr
- Availability in Specific Channel : Lifebuoy, St.Ives, Clear, TRESemme, Sunsilk
- Key Channels: Hyper, Super, Health & Beauty, Ecommerce, Horeca B2B & Exports
- Innovations: Made-In-Korea Program – leveraging on 3P Manufacturers to develop and launch innovations with speed for both domestic and export markets
- Negotiate with counter partner (CVS) what proceed promotion or listing new product
- Manage channel profit per accounts (per category)
- Expand market share and execute account sales plan in line with business unit
- Responsible for building-up relationships with customers
Category development (F&R)
- Analysis Korean F&R market and find a relative portfolio in UL global resource.
- Develops F&R business opportunities and channel strategy with CVS customers and distributors
- Manage NPD launching timeline
- Required skills: Computer literacy and multi-functional communication skills necessary
- Manage the process of ordering, storing, and distributing products literature for the BD Retail team
- Ensure proper order to cash process as well as credit management.
- Stock management: managing stocks and checking import schedule from import port to Unilever warehouse.
- Forecasting monthly sales volume for direct channel and managing SOH (Stock On Hand) to meet the demand
- Required skills: SAP and MS-office literacy especially EXCEL.
- Manage sales report as daily, monthly bases and distribute sales report every morning
- Manage Direct Key Accounts monthly sales checking with net sales, accrual and AR offset.
- Close monthly BMI spending issuing PO and managing tax bill.
- Good communication skill in both Korean and English
- Multi-functional communication skill
- Experiences related to Sales KAM in CVS (at least 5 years)
- Proficient in MS Excel, PPT
- Any Project lead or team collaboration experience
- Proactive attitude & strategic thinking for more efficient approach
- Numerical sense to respond quickly and accurately in various situations
- People-friendly tendency
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us