Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the €2.5bn+ foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic food service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to operators across 72 countries. Visit our website UFS.com to learn more about our business, products and solutions.
UFS Korea is hiring Marketing Assistant - Innovation & Portfolio who will support our product management, innovation & portfolio. Key operational responsibilities include:
1. Product Management
- Analyse SKU performance, OBP (Operator buying price), channel price, competitor price and data base customer information to set marketing strategy
- Manage channel S&OP process by providing inputs on volume plans, highlighting customer-based assumptions, risks and opportunities. Facilitate portfolio positioning, support Brand Manager on sustainable growth strategy and strategy into action informed by real-time insights.
- Support Brand Manager to creates Purpose-led brand content for Innovations & Core Top SKUs/products
- Support to craft and maintain Brand Led content, including all relevant assets for key touchpoints (including website/product pages/marketing materials)
- Summarize finding and insights from research and propose marketing strategy/action
- Initiate and lead product networks independently with cross function teams to execute artwork/package design change, maintain product quality and ensure regulatory compliance.
2. Portfolio & Innovation Management
- Drive business growth targets focusing on Top SKUs/Products
- Brand salience (Brand Health Check where relevant) NPS via delivering Purpose-led brand content & Assets & Innovations
- Incremental Turn Over / OTIF for Innovations
- Own portfolio positioning, sustainable growth strategy and strategy into action informed by real-time insights.
- Integrate content calendar (works with Content Manager/Operator Experience) and map product messages with the different specific journey stages (works with Campaign & Automation Manager). Ensure product campaign and messages are integrated.
3. Innovation / New Product Development (NPD)
- Manage innovation projects (10-20%) so they are delivered on time in full
- Ensure effective communication with global & local peers & stakeholders in Marketing, Research & Development (R&D), Planning, Procurement, Quality Assurance (QA), Factories, 3rd Party Manufacturing (3PM) organizations.
- Deliver input on overall innovation business case & support transfer price delivery from contract to market ready.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Marketing Intelligence, or other relevant subjects
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Marketing
- Experience/interest in Food & Beverage/FMCG industry and B2B Channel
- Proactive and problem-solving approach, consumer oriented, business acumen
- Fluency in English & Korean
- Experience in Food Services industry
- Experience in SAP / data system
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us