Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the €2.5bn+ foodservice division of Unilever. It leads the dynamic food service market across its categories and has ambitious growth objectives, marketing a range of professional food and beverage products and services to operators across 72 countries. Visit our website UFS.com to learn more about our business, products and solutions.
UFS Korea is hiring a Push Assistant Manager who will drive our sales growth, account management and customer development strategy. Key operational responsibilities include:
1. Achieve the sales and KPI targets with the respective Distribution customers (Strategic trade partners) by gaining Growth.
2. Develop the customer strategic business plan Close the deal with the Customer by negotiating the trade terms, trade funding, and counterparts according to the UL strategy on his/her categories.
3. Strengthen the listing and availability of the products in the dedicated to introduce solutions to Key Accounts customers and increase the sales volume of the product.
4. Increase the reach and sales volume in trade / crucial operator customer via new customer development.
5. Experienced customer development via both of operator and Key accounts/ strong sales B2B methodology & implementation.
6. Co-develop the sales activities plan and execute in General Trade Food/ culinary category together with the marketing / chefmanship and Sales Operation team.
7. Monitor Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share for major categories.
8. Independently work with business (Distribution/ KA) partners to organize and execute sales activities/co-promotion: food demo, sales blitz, co-creation, joint call for new sales.
9. Manage inventory, Sales DP and customer P&L for his/her respective categories.
Skills and Experience Required
- Customer development
- Sales planning and execution
- Customer management and business essentials
- Data-driven analysis, logical approach, problem solver
- Performance management
- Minimum 5 years experience in Food & Beverage industry in the capacity of Sales, Key Account Manager, or Customer Development Manager
- Must have B2B channel & KA Franchise account development experience
- Understanding of B2B Trade customer, Distribution business, Food Services industry, or international culinary products
- Proven record of sales generation
- Bachelor's degree, with experience in a quantitative field where you gained experience in Business Intelligence, Sales, Marketing Intelligence, or other relevant aspects.
- A true number-cruncher, having an in-depth understanding of data analysis
- Strong experience in Field Sales
- Manageable communications in English
- Experience in SAP data system
- Excellent numerical ability
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us