- Support the team to achieve its goals and objectives and monitor target delivery
(VIP savings, Cash generation, Price-to-Price movement, Complexity reduction, Responsible sourcing compliance)
- Ensure the implementation of the global strategies with the clusters North Asia and SEAA
- Perform commercial analyst function including reporting and analysis
- Preparation of RFQs and their analysis
- Gather relevant market intelligence
- Support price forecasting and forecast variance analysis
- Contract Management – create and update contracts in system, ensuring local requirement are in place
- Measure and manage overall performance of suppliers
- Maintain master data bases, aligning cluster vs global
- Track key savings initiatives and coordinate implementation across clusters/countries.
- Data gathering/ analysis with respect to the Sustainable Sourcing agenda, as needed
- Keep updated on internal tools & system changes
- Responsibility over a defined part of the portfolio with regards to strategy, supplier management and negotiation
- Lead and coordinate procurement projects as needed
- Support team during supply chain issues (e.g. crisis management)
- Build and manage relationships with suppliers & internal customers/stakeholders
- Keep an open eye for new opportunities to improve supply strategy
- Build up alternate and local sourcing supplier base
- Identifying metrics, tools and processes to optimise ways of working
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us