Purpose and Context
- China is dramatically growing the high end Skincare business in China. Our pioneering and hugely attractive brands like AHC from Korea, Tunemakers, Rafra from Japan and many others are rich space to have a senior regulatory affairs manager as the business partner. The role also covers a firm foundation set of Unilever Skin Care core brands including Dove, Vaseline and Ponds.
- Our commitment is to ensure the right resource and capability for the double Skin Care business in China by 2024
- The role directly partners the local market business (China Skin Care CCBT) including Marketing Director Skin Care China and R&D Cluster Director Skin Care China etc
- Lead team to provide regulatory support for Skin Care innovation projects, and ensure the OTIF product launch;
- Proactively build the regulatory capability to fit for China Skin Care business ambition
- Establish and maintain good connections with various external bodies including regulatory authorities, trade associations and other NGOs;
- Monitor, evaluate and update product related laws and regulations;
- Provide regulatory solutions to questions/problems raised by QA, TPL, Process and other functions;
- Work with other functions, e.g. R&D, Legal, QA, ER…to support issue and crisis handling.
- Master’s degree or above in pharmacy, chemistry, biology, foods or equivalent;
- Good communication & influence skills;
- Good at written & oral in English.
- Good knowledge of the BPC China market. The experience in Skin Care category is desired;
- Sound knowledge of laws/regulations/standards relevant to BPC products in China with experience in a regulatory role
- Clear evidence of leading and driving the business growth through regulatory affairs team
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us