- Control the supply chain for portfolio of SKUs manufactured at the SU
- Develop production plan for the factory.
- Scheduling production plans by working closely with DP, SUIT & CIP and Production team.
- React quickly to changes in actual sales and supplier delivery dates.
- Highlight risks and develop contingencies to ensure customer service levels are maintained.
- Work closely each actors of SC to resolve operational supply chain issues, including long-term capacity planning.
- Ensure best run strategy for the factory – optimise production plant operation.
- Improve 3PM capability and standardize VOICE and FORMAT.
- Coordinate supply chain activities with MRP and production teams related to a new product launch or deletions.
- Identify constraints and highlight potential risks at all stages of innovation in the S&OP Process
Inventory forecasting & Management
- Ensure consistent forecasting and follow-up of inventories (FG, RM, PM, GIT, SF)
- Highlight any risks versus forecast
- Build strong internal relationships with SU Plan and Make Operations, Demand Planning, Sales, Marketing, Finance and other parts of the local and regional Supply Chain teams.
- Leverage these relationships to improve the quality and robustness of supply plans and assist in business decisions.
Maintain Integrity of Planning Process and Systems
- Continually search for opportunities to improve reliability and responsiveness of the supply chain.
- Maintain data integrity of planning systems.
Sales and Operations Planning S&OP
- Take the ownership of Demand and supply reconciliation and clearly identified short, mid & long term supply constraints
- Assist the Planning Manager for the S&OP Process
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us