The role is responsible for handling distributor operations for a specific territory.
- Highly accountable for driving growth in his territory via effective management of traditional trade channels (wholesalers, public markets, sari-sari stores, drugstores, etc.), and effective deployment of sales teams to cover these channels.
- Should be well-versed in field operations as he / she will have to intensely coordinate with Distributors and Distributor accounts.
- He should exemplify strong team leadership and team commitment skills in order to drive excellence in execution in his territory, and in leading his/her distributors to a common agenda.
- More importantly, he should have entrepreneurial drive to be able to identify key opportunities and sources of growth, and consequently craft strategies and action plans to realize the potential of these key opportunities.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in field sales in FMCG company
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Willing to do heavy field work
- Must be dynamic and has passion for excellence
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Driving Skills (4-Wheel Vehicle)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us