Based on HR policy and process, provide on-site support to line managers and employees for all HR operations to ensure smooth delivery of HR services and prompt support to business.
1. Organization Development
- Identify programs, initiatives to address organizational needs/issues occur in operations to improve work environment and culture.
- Identify opportunities for re-engineering processes.
- Provide support to management while preparing and implementing organization changes.
- Identify and clarify needs for improvement within the existing organization and participate and/or coordinate organizational restructuring programs together with line management.
2. Performance Management
- Maintain and improve performance management systems.
- Provide multi-sided support to internal customers to accomplish efficient performance reviews.
- Ensure quality, deadlines and follow-up on the output (collation of needs, feedback, etc.).
- Select high quality people for direct/indirect positions. Fulfil seasonal/temporary workforce needs.
4. Training & Development
- Provide suitable, high-quality learning programs for employees.
- Ensure job and function specific training and development programs are in line with the organization and individual development needs and within the allocated / approved budget.
5. Labour Relations
- Ensure all process/documents are compliant with labour law.
- Manage good working relationship and co-operation with labour union and local labour authority.
6. Compensation & Benefits
- Conduct salary reviews in alignment with C&B strategies and policies.
- Monitor and ensure consistency in grading system for manufacturing positions to reward appropriately.
- Annual People Cost forecasting and irregular rolling forecast.
7. Winning Culture Building
- Initiate and follow up culture activities, enhance two way communication, low performance management.
1. 8-10yrs HR experience is preferred with factory HRBP experience.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of HR related regulations and multiple HR fields, including recruitment, training, compensation & benefits, employee relations...etc.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Demonstrates agility and passion for high performance.
5. Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
6. Fluent in Chinese (Listening/Speaking/Reading/Writing)
7. Good English Ability (Reading/Writing) (Dare to Speak)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us