As an Assistant Finance Business Partner Manager (for Area), you will partner with one of our business partners (Sales) to drive business performance and give decision support.
Started with setting targets, creating plans, and producing forecasts which are aligned to the strategy, identifying KPIs that help business to understand actual performance, hold the business to account for performance, and making decisions support that are more timely effective, strategically aligned, and value-maximizing even when you’re not the final decision-maker.
This position will be placed in area (all over Indonesia country)
1. Finance Partner to Sales Manager to grow the business in profitable and sustainable way.
2. Driving the company agenda by co-grooming distributors together with CD team, during customers’ life cycle based on high integrity and win-win principle.
3. Ensure visibility of Trade Support – ensuring trade investments are selected, allocated, executed and measured efficiently and effectively.
4. Assist CD Controller in credit risk management, debtor monitoring and collection.
5. Ensure process compliance:
a. Ensure all financial transactions in sales office are performed correctly as per UL APM (Accounting Policy Manual), Indirect, Promotion, etc.
b. Ensuring internal controls are in place (eg. SoX and Audit compliance)
6. Initiate & implement continuous improvement
1. Min. Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting
2. Min. 1 years of working experience
3. Having experience as Finance Business Partner
4. Fluency in English
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us