Elais-Unilever Hellas AE,an operating Company of Unilever, one of the world’s largest Food, Home and Personal Goods group, maintains a leading position in its fields of operations by combining international best practice with long established knowledge of local conditions.
HO.RE.CA. Sales Consultant North Greece & Mainland – fixed term contract
Food Solutions is Unilever's foodservice business. With operations in 65 countries, we are one of the world's leading foodservice teams. Our success comes from understanding our customers and tailoring our products and services to meet their needs. Working closely with our clients, we develop solutions that help their businesses grow.
As HO.RE.CA. Sales Consultant, you must be able to work in a shaped B2B foodservice environment (Restaurants, Hotels, Catering) and responsible for:
- On-going supervision, evaluation, development of existing customer base through a Multi touchpoint contact strategy face to face and online; providing support, training, menu engineering and recommendations as required, physically and virtually.
- Prospect, hunt and identify new customers. Develop and execute plan to win and sell to identified prospects.
- Always on-field to monitor the Area and ensure target achievement.
- Professionally execute selling skills (Preparation, Opening, Listening & Questioning, Matching & Presenting, Handling objection, Closing, Follow up)
- Demonstrate easiness in working in a culinary environment (present, cooking demo, sampling, menu consulting) always by following HACCP & safety rules.
- Be comfortable to work in a digitally transforming environment & be an active part of it
- It is an exciting role and a great development opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual. It is a role where the right individual can really make a difference
- Strong Selling skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, and organization skills
- Strong Culinary Skills & Food Obsession
- Team player. Winning mindset, result oriented, interpersonal skills, adaptable in changing environment, ability to operate in a digital way
- University degree.
- 3 years’ experience in sales functions, preferably in the Foodservice Industry
- Ability to show creativity and work under pressure in kitchen environment.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
- Willingness to travel nationally
- MS Office , Digital & Social media
- Continuous training
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- International career opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Candidates, who meet specified qualifications, will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us