Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever offers numerous exciting career paths within R&D. Creating new innovations and technologies and enhancing our existing brand portfolio – it’s all yours in Unilever’s R&D function. Bring your imagination and technical expertise to help develop superior products in an ever-evolving consumer marketplace.
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
A process development engineer is generally expected to conduct the following work activities as part of a project team:
· Assessment of technical feasibility of potential processes and identification of process related items such as capital requirements and safety considerations.
· Development of prototype processes and products. This work is conducted jointly with product developers.
· Scale up promising prototypes to pilot scale. Develop processes and identify potential manufacturing issues including special handling of new or unique ingredients.
· Development of process specifications and operating procedures. Participation in plant trials to validate pilot plant/R&D work.
· Transition of projects from R&D into the supply chain.
· Investigating how to make existing processes more efficient.
· Undergraduate with Junior status based with Coursework/Major in Chemical Engineering
· Understanding of engineering principles to drive relevant process improvement.
· Ability to conduct an experimental program to generate relevant, high-quality data with subsequent data analysis and interpretation.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Able to work under pressure to meet project “deadlines”.
· Ability to work with others effectively and contribute to “cross functional” teams.
· CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Unilever is one of the world’s leading Food, Home and Personal Care companies with sales of over $60 Billion in over 190 countries. Our products are present in 7 out of 10 homes globally and are used by over 2 billion people on a daily basis. In the United States the portfolio includes brand icons such as: Axe, Ben & Jerry’s, Breyers, Caress, Degree, Dove personal care products, Good Humor, Hellmann’s, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Love, Beauty & Planet, Magnum, Maille, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond’s, Popsicle, Q-Tips, Seventh Generation, St. Ives, Sir Kensington, TIGI, TRESemmé, and Vaseline.
We are people with purpose, bringing hundreds of brands to homes, kitchens, and bathrooms across the country. We aim to make sustainable living commonplace with high-performing brands that are a force for good, taking action for a more sustainable and equitable world. Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners and communities. For more information, visit www.unileverusa.com.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us