Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
WHO ARE WE?
We are the Global Health & Wellbeing (H&W) team at Unilever. We are focused on one of Unilever’s largest growth opportunities – the €140bn Health & Wellbeing space defined by Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements (VMS).
We work in an agile and entrepreneurial way, collaboratively within the team and with our Unilever colleagues around the world. We work in a project based networked way where everyone needs to be able to take a step back and think strategically as well as rolling up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, to be entrepreneurial and experiment as well as bringing in the best of Unilever and work the structures of a large company, to take charge and lead as well as follow and support others.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
NPD Intern supports new product development by performing competition benchmarking, developing prototypes and/or data analysis and evaluation of material and products at different stages of the development process, considering scientific and timing objectives. Additionally, the intern will support work for analytical method development and stability programs.
- Exercises a wide degree of technical sophistication in accomplishing assigned objectives.
- Ensures all work is conducted in accordance with written procedures (e.g. quality and safety), methods & batch documents, etc.
- Identify, challenge, develop and implement written procedures (e.g. quality and safety) methods & batch documents, etc if any
- Works with Outsourcing Development Scientists and contractors facilitate completion of outsourced support activity
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Student in a Bachelor Program for Food Science/technology or comparable science degree
- Good understanding of Product Development Principles - formulation science, material understanding, GMP and Process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a ‘team-based’ environment
Unilever’s Health & Wellbeing Group holds the company’s functional nutrition brands and the portfolio of brands that includes Equilibra (Italy) and US acquired brands Olly, LiquidIV, SmartyPants, Welly, Onnit and Nutrafol. Each brand is completely unique and focused on giving consumers superior experiences within their respective spaces and target segments. We are committed to continue to grow this strategic business for Unilever through a series of acquisitions and international expansion of acquired brands through Unilever’s scale and network in the markets.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us