R&D Packaging Coordinator (Beauty & Personal Care)
WHO ARE WE?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and Axe, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet - and you can be part of it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As an R&D Packaging Coordinator you´ll be responsible for leading the R&D Packaging activities of innovation & non-innovation projects for the Hair category.
Location: Brazil, Valinhos Office
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Drive Packaging actions to deliver OTIF innovation, margin improvement (VIP), Security of Supply (SS) and simplification projects.
- Lead PCR & Sustainability program, defining regional/local roadmap and leading validations of new resin and packaging opportunities.
- Responsible to develop efficient, cost effective and complete packaging solutions for new product developments.
- Assure that country regulations, quality policies, intellectual property and all performance parameters are met.
- Project networking and follow up with Global, Regional and Local Teams, as well as suppliers.
- Manage primary and secondary packaging specifications, as well as distribution specs (pallet configuration).
- Define, run or audit full pack material lab testing. i.e.: Perform and evaluate stability and compatibility tests, mould & components approval, transit trials, etc. Coordinate and support tests in the factory, including pack trials
- Other activities that the position could eventually cover: Formula development support, Process support.
WHAT YOU´LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or technical area.
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Project & risk management skills.
- Analytical profile.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong team player & leadership skills.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us