Company : Unilever Laos
Business Function : Customer Development
Job Title : Area Sales Manager - Ice Cream
Work Location : Pakse Capital, Chapasak Province
Open for : Lao National only
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Laos households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
- Plan, Monitor, and control sales and visibility performance in particular regions
- Cascade the monthly priority to the team and provide unique/specific suggestion to each area
- Budget Management and provide short- and long-term plan
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for different stores and departments
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Lead a team of store managers towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Have analyst skill (can work with number) and great interpersonal skill
- Experience in Senior Sales or Sales Supervisor/Manager 2-3 years
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to work in provinces
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV to Recruitment.Laos@unilever.com with your updated resume in English. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
If you have any questions about your application, please kindly contact our HR team via. Recruitment.Laos@unilever.com
For more information about other job opportunities, follow us on:
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us