Company : Unilever Laos
Business Function : Marketing
Job Title : Assistant Brand Manager
Work Location : Head Office
Work Unit : Vientiane Capital
Open for : Lao national only
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Laos households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Contributing to the growth of HOMECARE products through capturing the market, strategies and trends; thus, design the right growth strategies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute brand strategy and plan
- Manage day-to-day activity of the brand to ensure that strategies are effectively executed
- Ensure that brand budget and business targets are met
- Lead the development and implementation of important brand initiatives that support brand strategy
- Implement agreed communication plan (with agencies where appropriate)
- Manage and ensure brand profitability (brand P&L)
- Explore new markets/products and introduce new brands where appropriate
- Work with Trade Marketing team to ensure effective execution
- Analyze data to obtain consumer insights that will grow the brand
- Analyze sales data and understand sales performance
- Engage international and local brand teams effectively
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years experiences in brand/product management (preferably in FMCG or Retail)
- Full command of marketing principles and media management
- Financial management skills
- Strong presentation and communication skill in English
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV to Recruitment.Laos@unilever.com with your updated resume in English. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us