Company : Unilever Laos
Business Function : Customer Development
Job Title : Senior Capability Executive
Work Level : 1A
Work Location : Head Office
Work Unit : Vientiane Capital
Open For Lao Nationality Only
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas, and disrupt processes: use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, many Laos households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life-giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Developing Capability Building Framework and strategy, Training Content and Content Delivery Plan
- Take lead and work with sales team on the execution of Capability Building and Training Activities for Distributors
- Monitoring and Evaluate all the Capability Building Activities
- Lead UFSA projects (Unilever Field Sale Accreditation Program)
- Lead DT's Salesman on boarding Program
- Other assigned tasks
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with resourcefulness and a sustainable outlook
- Able to make decisions despite uncertainty with rationality, logic, and trend
- Comfortable with number and data learning and management
- Learning agility and adaptability in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication in both Khmer and English
- A generalist with learning and experience in the below field (but not a requirement): business administration, management, marketing, sales.
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV to Recruitment.Laos@unilever.com with your updated resume in English. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediate requirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and we will match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us