WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Intern to join our team in our Barcelona HQ. As an E-Commerce Intern, you’ll provide support to the sales team, contributing to E-Commerce channel growth and supporting its development internally and internally.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• New projects support: Support the team to accelerate new projects
• Promotional Execution: Collaborate in the implementation of the promotion and media plan on retailer’s website
• Logistics Support: Collaborate with supply chain team with daily management of e-commerce orders
• Business Analysis: Continuous analysis of sales results, monthly sales reports, and review of Cash-Up and key drivers
WHAT NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
• You are graduate in Business Administration, Economics, or doing a Masters in E-Commerce or related
• You’re passionate about e-commerce and the digital world
• You have strong communication and organizational skills
• You have a medium level of English and a high level of Spanish
• Microsoft Office – Especially Excel
• You must be able to do a full-time internship agreement of at least 6 months
• Immediate availability
We Offer You:
Be part of an amazing team, with space to develop your personal and professional skills and to impact the biz agenda with HR initiates that can be developed from the scratch and lead with local ownership.
We believe in Flexible and Hybrid ways of working, son you can choose to only come to the offices two days per week to collaborate, connect, create and celebrate within the teams.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us