WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Product & Logistics Coordinator providing leadership on the logistics & assortment strategy, being responsible of all the operational vision for a new e-commerce platform.
This position is located in our Barcelona (Viladecans) HQ.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead our logistic strategy across the company and with our logistic operator, working closely with different business stakeholders specifically Logistic & Data teams.
- Tracking & Improvements of Stocks & Main Logistics KPIs, including Customer Services KPIs.
- Develop all Assortment & Portfolio strategy, focusing on growing the portfolio & optimize our platform assortment.
- Analyze and define Portfolio, and campaigns of New Partners.
- Identify and implement opportunities to reduce cost and improve customer experience.
- Collaborate & plan best way to standardize Internal Processes within Unilever teams.
- Ownership of our P&L regarding all Logistics & Supply costs.
- Collaborate with external partners specialized in Analytics, Technology & Platform developments
- Incorporate best Practices of similar Unilever & external projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Degree in Engineering, Administration, Business, or related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in e-commerce.
- Experience in Assortment & Product Portfolio.
- Experience Logistics & tacking of main Logistics KPIs will be a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Power BI or other Business Intelligence platform will be a plus.
- Great knowledge & passion of data analysis applied in the business strategy.
- Must Have a Problem-Solving Attitude, being Data & Results driven and having excellent project management skills such as Organization, Communication and Collaboration.
- Strong influencing, facilitating working with stakeholders at all levels and across departments.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences.
- Languages: Fluent level of English & Spanish
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
WHO WE ARE:
Unilever is a leading global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company, with over 400 brands that are sold in over 190 countries. At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and AXE, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet – and you can be part of it.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest updates!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us