UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL IS…
Unilever International (UI) is an alternative but complimentary route to market, servicing white space opportunities not exploited by local operating countries. It is a global business unit with 9 hubs (Singapore, US, UK, Korea, India, Dubai, France, Philippines, and Australia) with a diverse range of products, with expertise in utilizing 3rd party distributors and consolidators to reach consumers in over 75 countries.
UI have been operating successfully as an alternate RtM to complement MCOs to serve these white spaces through a network of 500+ market expansion service providers and specialists via seeding initiatives. The market expansion providers or distributors in countries provide brand building and customer development services to UI under the agreed operating frameworks using the brand toolkits provided. UI have strategically evolved its portfolio from availability led growth to seeding in the last 5 years.
The HRBP for UI in Europe will business partner the CD/Marketing Director of UI in EU and his team as well as the SC Director for EU and work with them independently on the people strategy. The role requires a strong diagnosis of the function, identification of improvement opportunities, the ability to design a people strategy and the bias for action and stakeholder influencing to execute. The role has direct visibility to the UI HRLT as well as the UILT.
The challenge and the excitement of the role consist in business partnering within the broader Unilever cooperation ad start up organization with unlimited opportunities to grow and innovate on the people agenda. If you have a growth mindset, you are driven by unique challenges, you love innovating new HR solutions and you have the passion and energy to drive what you believe in this is the right role for you.
- Provides input and execute the Talent strategy for the business: Buy/Borrow fixed & flex talents from within and from external talent eco-system & Build/ Retain UI like-minded talents with bespoke development plans & exceptional rewards systems.
- Drives in line with scope E2E global talent cycles (People Forums, Annual Pay Review etc) & develops insight and action plans for people related business issues and opportunities by leveraging people metrics/ dashboards
Organization & Capability Development:
- Implements and coordinates change initiatives to build a flexible & effective organization closer to market to unlock growth
- Supports brilliant execution of bespoke capability plans per function/location
Culture Development & Employee Engagement:
- Drives analysis, design and execution of people engagement plans supporting relevant leaders leveraging the power of analytics in UniVoice (People survey)
- Fosters strong relationships with HR teams in each relevant market (HRBP, HRS) & Global HR Community.
- Building key relationship with business leaders as co-pilot.
YOU’LL WORK CLOSELY WITH:
- Global HR UI team (HQ based in Singapore)
- HR local teams in relevant countries (from HRBP to PEL, DS)
- UI Leaders & teams in Europe
- External Recruitment Agencies/ Flex platforms
- Growth Mindset and Passion for Innovation
- Hunger to develop yourself
- Can Do Mindset and High Bias for Action
- Experience in Business Partnering
- Has background in data analytics, using MS Excel, PowerBI, automation, and digitalization tools.
- Experience working in an intercultural environment and enjoying diversity
- Basic understanding of European labor law or willingness to upskill
- Have strong track record of performance & collaborative mindset
- Have strong communication and influencing skills with key stakeholders
- Have strong talent management and org effectiveness skills
Good to Have:
- 3-7 plus years of HR experience
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Have experience in organization analytics & recruitment would be a plus
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us