Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a better business and a better world.
Unilever Poland is one of the biggest FMCG players in Poland and one of the leading countries within the Multi Country Organisation (MCO) East Europe. With that comes the responsibility to be a force for good, to make sustainable living commonplace in Poland. We do that through our products and the causes our products are driving.
H&H is one of the biggest and fastest-growing segments in Polish FMCG. Unilever is the category leader in Toilet Cleaning and Small Surfaces Cleaning. Domestos and Cif has a leadership position with the highest brand awareness in H&H with a strong CAGR +5%.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will lead the full marketing agenda to take this business to the next level considering changing consumer behaviours and growing competitive pressure in this category.
The Leader in this position will lead the team of Brand Managers and will be part of the Home Care Leadership Team in PBU that leads end-to-end business and leads the EED H&H Platform.
Strong marketing experience in creating and executing marketing projects and activations is a must, backed with good overall business & channels understanding.
· Owns category P&L with topline and bottom-line responsibility.
· Closely oversees consumer trends in Home & Hygiene markets and takes a strategic lead to ensure that Unilever can outperform competitors.
· Leads H&H cross-functional team to deploy category plans on time in full.
· Is accountable for the development and delivery of the annual category plans with close cooperation with global, regional and EE team.
· Co-creates end-to-end development plan for Domestos and Cif (as a leading key cell globally)
· Makes sure category plans are well communicated to sales teams and customers
· 2x Brand Manages / Junior Brand Managers
· 2x Specialists / Interns
· Business Unit and Business Group.
· EED H&H Platform members and EED HC Leadership Team.
· Media Squad.
· Customer Strategy & Planning Team Home Care.
· Functional representatives: Customer Development, Supply Chain, Finance, R&D, Human Resources.
Key character traits and professional skills:
· University degree.
· A minimum of 8 years of working experience in Marketing, CD, Trade Marketing roles in FMCG, preferably in an International Matrix organization.
· Fluent in both English and Polish.
· Strong interest in Home Care category.
· Proven Leadership skills: leads the team to the goals, keeps team motivation high, puts time & energy into team members professional development. Creates positive energy in the team.
· Has a good balance of marketing acumen as well as business drive.
· Resilient, positive, entrepreneurial, and fast.
· Takes intelligent risks: experiments, learns, and moves forward in pursuit of the consumer needs.
· Acts strategically and tactically to achieve outstanding results.
· Strives for high performance in self and others.
· Is demanding from others and himself/herself.
· Is organized and disciplined. Drives simplicity, fights with unnecessary complexity.
· Is comfortable working with people of different backgrounds and years of experience.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us