Job Position: Customer Strategy & Planning Manager, IC NOOH
Reports to: CSP OOH Lead
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Travel: 10% of Time
BUSINESS CONTEXT AND BACKGROUND
- NOOH is one of the fastest growing and priority channel for Unilever which gives enormous opportunities for business and personal growth.
The Job of the CSP NOOH Manager
- Create IC strategy for NOOH (inc Leisure KA, SKA, Petrol, NOOH independent) – creating new approach to growth, execution guidelines and investment model
- Focusing on how we sell most loved ice-cream brands to Polish consumer ( Algida/ Big Milk/ Magnum/ Ben & Jerry’s)
- Preparing trade and promo plans for NOOH Customers
- Developing visibility plans, creating and distributing POS materials
- Create from scratch, implement and post evaluate innovative promo tools
- Ongoing monitoring of KPIs
- Budget management
- Sales analysis with formulation of insights and clear actions
- Create trade stories and trade support materials for CD team, delivering training for CD team
- Close cooperation with marketing, planning, POSM team and external agencies
- Taking part in meeting with clients
- Work with finance teams, on shape of business and carve out right investment plans, which are profitable for full value chain
- Business acumen: understanding the trade, planning fast and rigour in analysis of how to maximize the return on investment for our trade promotions
- Data driven and analytical, to work with CD excellence for right analytics and finance team to make sure plans deliver growth and budget is well managed
- Passion and engagement to deliver outstanding execution in On Premise customers
- Entrepreneurial thinking: Think fast , ability to test new things first & should be fast to design, test, fail with speed and scale for growth!
- Understanding of polish traditional trade / distributor landscape market/ customer needs and making decisions on initiatives.
- Complete proficiency to work on MS – Excel & Power point.
- Fluent English -both written and spoken.
- Experience in trade marketing, marketing, sales or similar position approx. 2 years
- Experience in working with P&L and analysing data
- Experience in working with creative agency & managing external partners in planning visibility materials. Creative and innovative solutions to catch consumer attention
- Any experience in working with impulse product category like – cola’s, juice, beer, alcohol, confectionary, snacks or with Horeca customers will be a big plus
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us