People Partner (Poland, Warsaw)
Are you driven to make employee experiences at Unilever as simple and delightful as it can be? Do you want to support people so they can be their best?
As People Partner (People Experience Lead) you will play a key role in delivering a great employee and line manager experience by being the primary contact for a dedicated group of Line Managers and Employees. You are end-to-end responsible to deliver a great employee experience for key employee moments. You are the partner to the employee and line manager to guide and support them on all HR activities such as on-boarding, (international) moves, pay, leave of absence, illness cases, performance questions etc. You have good expertise and knowledge of (HR) policies, labour law and processes and therefore you provide proactive advice on all day to day HR activities, leveraging a network of experts behind the scenes to provide the right solution first time.
You deliver a great employee and line manager experience everyday by:
- Enabling line managers to be great leaders everyday by partnering with them and providing them with excellent guidance
- Proactively engages with the business about Key Employee Moments
- Acting as first “human” single point of contact for any employee challenge, developing close relationship with employees and Line Managers and providing them with excellent guidance. You make their life’s simpler and more effective
- Finding the right approach for every question using our policies, available expertise, knowledge of laws and systems, social skills as well as your common sense.
- Knowing the employees and ensuring they know you. This allows you to be available for ad-hoc requests but also to address issues early on
- Ensuring that employee policies, practices, and programs are consistently applied across the business
- Collaborating actively with HRBP to drive impementation of fit for purpose HR initiatives
- Being involved in organizing and implementing workshops, HR (organizational) changes, health, wellbeing & development activities for employees, enabling them to thrive
- Owning and leveraging technologies (e.g. Una Hub) to deliver a great employee experience
- Managing a variety of employee transactions in HR systems end – to -end (e.g. Workday) and leveraging a network of experts behind the scenes to provide the right solution first time.
This job is a great opportunity for you when you:
- Are fluent in English
- Have solid experience in advising and coaching line managers and/or employees on HR related matters (e.g. performance issues, job evaluations, conflict situations and questions on leave, pay, promotion)
- Are not afraid to push back when needed but driven to deliver an excellent end – to – end employee/line manager experience
- Understand the bigger picture but have an eye for detail
- Fire up when there is a challenge but remain your cool when there are multiple priorities or peaks in workload
- Are pragmatic but thorough in doing your work and finding the best approach for every situation and spot opportunities for improvement
- Have proficient and broad understanding of HR systems, policies, labour law and processes
- Are self-starter who is able to work independently whilst also enjoying collaborating with your colleagues
- Love to work with (new) technology and are interested in HR trends and developments
- Like to work in a dynamic, complex, international and ever-changing environment
- You love to be part of great team of HR professionals
- Have a passion for our great brands and products and sustainability
- Line Managers and Employees
- Data Specialists, People Operations
- HRBP’s and Talent Advisors
- Expertise teams (e.g. Reward, Global Mobility)
- HR colleagues around the world
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us