Location: Warsaw HO
As DEO Brand Manager you will take care of the strongest and most iconic brands in Unilever’s Personal Care Business (Dove, Rexona, AXE, Dove Men+Care). This job will give you the opportunity to do bold & exciting marketing projects that are ahead of us in cooperation with local and East Europe PC Business Unit Teams.
Main responsibilities are following:
- Participates in preparation flowed by execution of brand marketing plans (design activities, execute, evaluate & put corrective actions if needed).
- Prepares the input to the parent brand and brand in category projects for the upcoming year
- Leading the innovation execution on the market
- Prepares and submits Activity Plans on brand level. Makes sure that all activities are aligned with JTBD, key market drivers are utilized, key channels are covered, golden customer tailors are developed, and activities assure target realization.
- On-going market understanding at consumer and shopper level (brand measures, competition monitoring, media, and consumer/shopper behaviours);
- Owns and drives preparation and execution of full package to consumer/shopper for national promotions, launches, relaunches, activations.
- Responsible for P&L;
- Actively contributes to Business Team work: owns & leads respective projects, puts forwards issues, shares updates with the team, gives feedback to others in the meetings; provides inputs to others.
- Responsible for shares development by granularity (monitoring and proposing actions to BU)
- Monitors and understands market shares development (external orientation) / uses it as a reference for activity plan preparation.
- Respective budget owner (responsibility to keep proper balance of total budget ATL, BTL); A&P budget management.
- Provides for S&OP input for Business Team results (according to the S&OP procedure); responsible for forecast accuracy on specific brand level (included in KPI's).
- Contributes to portfolio management (listings, delistings, in-outs, promo SKUs)
- Drives to resolve stock issues (residuals&obsoletes) on respective level.
- Price monitoring (positioning vs competition - channel perspective). Supports BU Leaders in price changes recommendation.
- Defines media & communication plan together with media team.
- Responsible for development and/or localization of media assets cooperating with external agencies and Digital Marketing Media & Commerce team.
- Executes Brand Communication/Activation 360 degree (down to customer level as per Plan). Keeps consistency of brand communication across all communication channels and consumer and shopper touch points.
- Prepare presentations of the activity plan (context, objectives, priorities) and trade presentations for the sales meetings: category cascades, KA review.
- Big events communication to field force: Preparation of consumer/shopper/category/channel part based on inputs from BBT, CATMAN. Participation if needed.
Required skillsand qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience in marketing,
- At least 3 years experience in managing brands
- Master degree,
- Interpersonal and communications skills,
- Potential to understand all aspects of business management,
- Self-driven, independent & pro-active person with high self-motivation
- Flexible and open to changes,
- Ability to cope with stress,
- Accountable & forthright,
- Good creative and initiative skills,
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Computer skills (MS Office).
What we give:
- Ownership of exciting and high priority marketing projects
- Managing top Personal Care Brands – Dove, Rexona, AXE, Dove Men+Care
- Cooperation with East European Personal Care Team
- Benefits (medical care, Multisport card, attractive annual bonuses, insurance, learning and wellbeing apps and others)
- Unilever Market Store with our products in very low prices for you and your close ones
- Hybrid working model (2 days at the office, 3 days of your choice)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us