- Co-creating a client channel strategy for MT channel for Home Care brands ( Cif, Domestos, Coccolino, Coccolino Care),
- Preparation of promotional plans and consumer campaigns for MT
- Preparing promotional support for innovations
- Creating new, effective promotional tools from concept, creation, implementation, to post-evaluation of effectiveness,
- Monitoring of the execution of promotional activities and correcting them if necessary
- Responsibility for co-creation, accounting and budget management BMI & CPP;
- Development of reports and sales analyzes,
- Preparing recommendation of PG, Promo Framework
- Analysis of market trends and competitors' activities,
- Initiating activities aimed at increasing sales and competitiveness,
- Preparation of presentations and workshops with clients,
- Preparation of a category information package for the sales department,
- Close cooperation with the sales, marketing, planning, customer service departments. external agencies,
- Meetings with customers as part of promotional support and workshops.
- Knowledge of cooperation with customers, customer orientation,
- Sales experience or visible customer orientation,
- Analytical Skills,
- Passion and made in the approach to work - orientation on the approach, taking over, making decisions,
- Presentation skills,
- Ability to work under time pressure and influencing others,
- Relationship with Customers / external partners,
- Communicativeness and openness to cooperation in a team,
- Knowledge of the English language,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, Power Point).
- Gaining experience in a dynamically developing category,
- Stable employment in response to being selected for a job,
- Attractive salary,
- A wide package of solutions, opportunities for development and continuous search for qualifications,
- Young and very dynamic work environment,
- Attractive social package including a sports package and medical care, Unilever Store.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us