Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
Unilever, Poland & Baltics business is at the heart of the East Europe region. Our vision is shaped by our Compass Strategy – People with Purpose sits at the core of it. Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. Joining Unilever will allow you to work for one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home, Beauty & Personal Care products, with brands such as Dove, Domestos, Ben & Jerry’s, and Magnum.
We are looking for a Talent Partnerfor the Poland & Baltics region, located in Warsaw. In this role, you will contribute towards the achievement of the HR strategy by leading the talent agenda. You will be a true business partner, using your specialist knowledge to coach the business and leveraging market intelligence, aligning talent strategy with hiring decisions.
What you can expect from the role:
- Together with a Talent Advisor who is your direct report, you will drive the hiring process: from briefing meetings; to setting up easy and effective selection processes; to effectively screening applications, including reviewing CVs and digital interviews; to advising our business on the key skills and characteristics that matter most to our organization.
- Implement an effective recruitment strategy and makes use of state-of-the-art methods to source great talent (social media, LinkedIn, Referral schemes, Alumni networks, Proactive sourcing, etc.)
- Support the implementation of new technology in Workday (Global Onboarding Process, Digital interviews)
- Manage partner relationships with external sourcing agencies and Job boards, responsible for managing the budget
- Support internal career moves through a fair, inclusive, and consistent recruitment process
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting of recruitment activity
- Ensure monthly audit, data integrity, and compliance checks are adhered to as per local employment legislation
- Advocate, engage, and inspire external talent about Unilever as an ideal employer of choice, you will work together with the Employer Branding Lead for P&B to develop content and drive engagement through targeted campaigns
- Build awareness of the internal and external talent landscape across a range of functions, you'll develop a holistic view of talent in your discipline.
- Actively engage and build relationships with internal talent, you'll maintain awareness of where/when our people are ready for their next move and organize talent forums during mid- and end of the year.
Does this sound like You?
- We are looking for someone with at least 5+ years of experience using techniques to source candidates through active and passive channels ideally within an in-house matrix environment within a multi-national
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Genuine interest in new technologies and tools, using Workday Recruitment is a plus
- With strong business acumen and analytical skills, you must be able to understand the businesses talent needs and provide analytical insight to equip the business in onboarding future-fit talent to fuel business growth
- Collaborative with a strong sense of relationship building and influencing you will be in constant dialogue with Hiring Managers, Business Leaders, and People Partners
- You have a client mindset: Partnering is a huge focus for us because it's not just what you do, but how you do it that matters. That's why it's key that you’re a stimulating communicator and credible influencer who can build close relationships.
- Excellent written skills through activities on social media platforms
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration
- Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Various fringe benefits, including medical and life insurance
- Cosy office environment, hybrid working hours
- Learning leadership pathway - online & offline pieces of training
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us