Ad Production Controller - Tea Business
Work Location: Poland
Job Type: Full time
About the Tea Business
Unilever is proud of its Tea business, the biggest in the world, with world class purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Tea Co. Recently, Unilever decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential. Unilever is currently reviewing several options for separation, including a demerger, an initial public offering, a disposal or through partnership models. The Tea businesses in India and Indonesia, and the partnership interests in the ready-to-drink Tea joint ventures will be retained.
The balance of the Tea brands and geographies and all Tea estates, with generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019, is growing and profitable with proven potential both pre- and post-COVID-19. As a standalone entity, the Tea company remains number one in the world and is even better positioned to lead the industry and take full advantage of the opportunities in the category, with more focus and entrepreneurship driving greater growth and value.
The current vision for the Tea company is to champion a tastier, healthier, more sustainable world of plant-based drinking. Purposeful thinking will be the core anchor of the business, its brands as well as its culture, and enables simple and agile decision making, supports an entrepreneurial mindset and is driven by passion for our consumers.
As we move through this journey towards separation, we are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities and have a desire to be an integral part in building the bright future of this plant-based company.
- To grow a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants
A virtuous cycle of growth for everyone connected to our business
CONSUMER: we will craft winning brands that become the universal beverage of choice: serving only the tastiest products that enrich physical, emotional and social wellbeing
CLIMATE: we will lead the way and create a net positive, giving back to the planet much more than we take.
COMMUNITY: we will enrich lives by delivering more value per cup and share that value amongst growers, blenders and farming communities.
EMPLOYEES: we will nurture the growth of every employee, maximising learning and impact of every individual
SHAREHOLDERS: we will lead value creation with sustainable high performance, delivered with transparency and consistency
- Responsibility for cost control and production optimisation for all content production of Tea Co content across all channels globally
- Responsibility for managing key agency or independent partners to ensure work is delivered on time, on brief and on budget
- Responsibility for delivering the key assets for all global toolkits as part of the global Media and Digital Transformation Hub for all country teams
- Responsibility for developing a clear negotiation process to improve quality and consistency of all asset production
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to budgets and reduction of Non working media cost
- Manage budgets for global marketing and track the same across brands.
- Responsible for Global content production costs and negotiation
- Responsible for managing all key Production agency content partners
- Working closely with the Country brand teams and Global creative and production lead to deliver all content on time, on budget and on budget
- Responsible for cost negotiation of productions and audit of production costs
- Helping to ensure production brief factors all deliverables pre negotiation including formats, languages, edits, music royalty, celebrity costs etc
- Ensure Total non working cost does not exceed 20% of total BMI cost.
- Responsible for advising the business on the latest techniques and trends in content production – enabling agile, impactful and effective production of all content.
- Work with brand teams to ensure celebrity contracts globally are negotiated with proper deliverables like duration, cost per day, cost per additional day, etc with clear directions on celebrity cancellation and creative output approval guidelines
- Ensure all work is proofed and the sign off process is followed impeccably, to ensure quality and consistency
- Adherence of production to all Tea Co policies, country workplace regulations.
- Create a set of trusted production houses which keeps getting updated on an annual basis
- Ensure production happens in locations with lowest cost, taking advantage of global production knowledge.
- Manage Global Marketing budgets (BMI)
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Graduate in accounting/finance or equivalent
- Track record of Production cost control across all social channel formats and performance
- Experience of working as a cost controller for multi-media content for all digital channels across multiple territories
- Experience of production management across countries.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills (project management), working collaboratively
- Knowledge of financial principles and accounting
- Experience in handling film contracts
Skills & Competences
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, inspiring others through their passion and enthusiasm
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate, lead and develop the Global team to achieve excellence
- Demonstrate a strong creative flair with a desire and ambition to always think and do differently, to innovate, and to deliver ‘excellence’
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to think rationally and make recommendations to improve future delivery
- Flexible multi-tasker, able to work at pace across a range of tasks with different inputs
- Highly organised with the ability to step agilely between strategic thinking and planning, and delivery
- Team player, inspires confidence, respects and values others input
- Good financial skills
- Lover of all things marketing
- Enthusiastic and positive, with a curious and naturally inquisitive approach
- Tenacious, energetic and resilient
- Has a genuine and deep interest in plants and their relationship with people and the planet, champions the environment and sustainability
- Fun loving
- Risk taking ability
- Simple thinking
- Transparent and fair
- Promote diversity
- Ownership and accountability
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Should you require additional information, please contact Recruiter Zuzanna Karaś via this email: Zuzanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us