- Joshua Teo – UI Digital Business Partner
I truly enjoy working at Unilever International. I am empowered to think like a business owner and develop a digital business.
During my projects, I am creating successful solutions for business growth, efficiency and customer service. Together with my team, I am collaborating and connecting with any technology to improve UI as a digital hub! My work involves working with many different teams from Finance, to Sales and Marketing! If you want a place where you are empowered and always learning from exciting challenges, UI is the place to be!
To learn more on our local business click here and visit our local site.
Unilever Polska are a company of diverse brands and people with a big purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. We offer 400 brands found in homes all over the world. In Poland and Baltics the portfolio includes iconic brands such as: Dove, Gorący Kubek, Domestos, Cif, Big Milk, Magnum, Ben & Jerry’s, Axe, Rexona and TRESemmé.
We believe our people are more than just their job title and that they can improve the health of our planet by leveraging the power of our brands. We are committed to proving that building a purpose-led and future-fit business brings superior business performance. This is why our commitments are following:
- Improving the health of the planet,
- Improving people's health, confidence and wellbeing,
- Contributing to a fairer and more socially inclusive world.
This is what makes us proud of being Unilever.
We have another sites located in:
Katowice - European Operations Centre
Vilnius - Office
Tallin - Office
Riga - Office
Banino - Ice Cream Factory
Bydgoszcz - Home and Personal Care Factory
Mažeikiai - Ice Cream Factory
Poznań - Foods Factory
What we offer
Here at Unilever, we believe that our brands with purpose grow, but that this is only made possible by our people. Therefore, it’s just as important that people with purpose thrive within our company. We encourage our employees to live their purpose everyday and offer whole range of benefits, including:
- Awarding excellence
- Shares schemes for senior managers
- Wellbeing initiatives
- Subsidised onsite shop
For more information on our benefits and wellbeing please click here to get to our local site.
Find out how Unilever Polska employees describe our atmosphere, answering questions they didn't know before.
View our legal warnings against false recruitment here.
View our privacy notices here.
Did you know?
1. In 2018 Ben & Jerry’s rebuilt an "unbreakable" rainbow in Warsaw to support LGBT rights. The installation was awarded 5 Cannes Lions!
2. 40% out of Unilever current Leadership are Unilever Future Leaders’ Programme graduates.
3. In Poland and Baltic States office employees have been working mostly remotely since the raise of the pandemic in March 2019- this is how much we feel accountable for the safety of our colleagues.
4. Our factories used their spare capacity to print face shields with 3D printing technology for the safety of our our factory workers in 2019.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us