Unilever recognises corporates' shared responsibility to make sure that we make a positive impact on people and the planet. Sustainability and purpose are at the core of everything we do. We care about your purpose, so we create an inspirational workplace where you can bring your purpose to life in the exciting projects that you would be working on. You will get to do good every day as you collaborate with like-minded individuals who share your values. Our culture is one of acceptance where you can bring your authentic self to work - you will be in an environment that embraces all that you are. Working across different cultures, countries and levels of seniority, you will find a shared sense of respect and common purpose. Together you will build diverse brands that are well-loved, and help improve the lives of our consumers and their communities in South Africa and around the world.
If you want to:
- Connect with inspiring business leaders and supportive peers.
- Grow in a career that makes you proud of what you do.
- Be empowered to make a positive impact, by bringing your purpose into action.
- Be part of an organisation that cares about your holistic wellbeing.
Join the Big U!
Our other locations around South Africa:
Johannesburg Office - 61 Katherine Street, Barlow park, Sandton, 2148
Khanyisa Factory - Francis Rd, Anderbolt, Johannesburg, 1459
Boksburg Factory - Boksburg East, Boksburg, 1459
Maydon Wharf Factory - Maydon Rd, Maydon Wharf, Durban, 4001
Indonsa Factory - Riverhorse Rd, New Dawn Park, Newlands East, 4037
Lords View Factory - 1 Poplar Crescent Lord's View Industrial Park, Chloorkop, 1619
Phoenix Factory - Phoenix Industrial, Phoenix, 4156
Recruitment fraud warning
There have recently been a number of recruitment frauds operating in different parts of the world where individuals are contacting job seekers claiming to represent Unilever, offering them roles and then inevitably asking for payments to cover a range of expenses and administration costs.
Unilever - or organisations acting on our behalf – will never ask for payment at any stage in the recruitment process.
This is a long-established, sophisticated fraud used by criminal gangs which has impacted job seekers looking for roles many reputable organisations.
These communications are fraudulent and do NOT originate from Unilever or Unilever’s recruitment partners.
To avoid falling victim to recruitment fraud:
- Do not to respond to unsolicited offers from people you are unfamiliar with
- Do not disclose personal or financial details to anyone you do not know
- Check any documents for poor grammar and spelling as this is often a warning sign of fraud
- Beware of employers or agents using webmail email addresses such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail
- Hover over email addresses to check the sender’s details
- If you are asked for payment of any kind from a recruiter, contact your local police department as this is very likely to be fraud.
View our privacy notices here.