Unilever is currently hiring for an Assistant Brand Manager role:
If you're looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength, and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
What you can expect from the role:
As the Assistant Brand Manager will be responsible from:
- Leading Portfolio Strategy and Portfolio Transformation & Innovation Projects on regional basis for 2023 & onwards:
- Leading Global Big Bets for the region both strategically and operationally
- Creating Regional Big Bets (from idea to launch) by looking into market realities & consumer needs.
- Leading white space projects for categories
- Design and align the strategy and 12 quarter plans per market & own the destination portfolios per cluster.
- Leading Purposeful Communication Campaigns & land brand purpose via communication & activation campaigns in different countries of the region.
- Leading regional BD budget, tracking MCO spent and activities vs Target & key contact between regional & global teams on future-planning.
- Leading Portfolio Innovation Platform with senior stakeholders from clusters & cross functions participation.
- Coordination of sustainability plans per MCO to identify regional communalities.
- Key contact on regional consolidation between countries & global team.
Does this sound like you?
You are curious, unconventional & courageous.
Bringing the future forward and the outside in; encouraging experimentation and intelligent risk-taking, you invest time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers with a keen eye for spotting and identifying trends.
You are a change agent.
As someone who explores the world around them and an early adopter of trends; you learn from the past, envision the future, having a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. You engage a range of different partners, building a collaborative eco-system for change. Inspiring powerful teamwork and collaboration, harnessing the power of the food brands collective to drive for better results.
GOOD TO HAVE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- University degree in related fields.
- Up to 2 years of working experience in FMCG
- Fluent in English
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you! You can innovate, disrupt, and influence here at Unilever as we are TALENT CONNECTORS THAT MAKE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN!
Note: Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicates from all walks of life! We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment journey. If you require any support to complete your application or any subsequent stage throughout your recruitment journey with us at Unilever, then please specific how we may be able to assist you.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us