- Dave Ingram, Chief Procurement Officer
Unilever is on a renewed drive towards doing more good for planet and people. We are working on many areas of sustainability, including net zero emissions, protecting and regenerating nature, water stewardship and a commitment to reducing plastic use.
Making sustainability commonplace is at the forefront of our business and is the only mechanism we have to ensure a sustainable business going forward.
Welcome to Unilever Singapore!
At Unilever, we share one simple purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace. We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years. Across all our household brands, we are creating a bright future for our business and our planet.
The best part? You can be a part of this.
As one of the global hubs, Unilever Singapore is home to many different global brands, business units and functions, creating a myriad of differentiated career opportunities for both Early Careers and Experienced Professionals.
We offer a variety of structured rewarding programmes for undergraduates and graduates, such as the Unilever Leadership Internship Programme (ULIP), Gen-Next Internship and Unilever Future Leaders Programme (UFLP). These programmes aim to nurture future leaders and encourage them to unleash their curiosity, challenge the status quo and discover innovative solutions.
Our dedicated programme, Unilever Future Leaders Programme - Experienced Professionals (UFLP EP), provides an opportunity for professionals to accelerate their development as they become the next generation of leaders to grow and lead our global business.
Keen to join us? Read on below to find out more.
At Unilever, we see a future of hybrid working. We’re pioneering new ways of working to create a flexible environment that values openness and adaptability, builds resilience, and elevates skills and performance.
Unilever Campus @ one-north is our newest and latest space, where we will continue to build our legacy and pioneer future-fit ways of working globally.
We are also the first Unilever office globally that’s purpose-built to support hybrid ways of working, allowing employees to connect, collaborate and celebrate meaningfully – no matter where they’re working from.
- Tam Trang Nguyen, Global Head of HR - Unilever International, and Head of Human Resources, Unilever Asia
At Unilever, we believe that ensuring gender equity from the top will transform individual lives, societies, and businesses.
Moving forward, we are committed to ensuring a fair business, to attract and retain the best talent, and help them unlock their full potential through a fair and equitable hiring process.
Perks and Benefits
- Umesh Shah, CEO, Unilever International
At Unilever International (UI), a global entity headquartered in Singapore, our top priority is to create and cultivate an empowering environment with people at the core.
By ensuring that our employees are safe and taken care of, we are enabling them to thrive, bringing the best and unlocking the potential and talent in each one of us.
Unilever’s annual event, UniCon, is curated for students to gain first-hand insights on Unilever.
This year, we invited students on a journey to discover their purpose and enter the Unilever Universe, where they got to explore more about our amazing portfolio of brands, and play a fun AR filter game on Instagram to discover their Purpose Avatar.
The Unilever Internship Leadership Programme is a three-month internship programme that aims to provide opportunities for students to get to know the FMCG business, while working on real-life projects with coaching and support from managers.
Watch the video to find out what interns are looking forward to learning in ULIP!
Unilever Future Leaders Programme – For Experienced Professionals
The Unilever Future Leaders Programme for Experienced Professionals was first launched in 2021 to nurture the next generation of leaders for Unilever International (UI) through a two-year accelerated programme.
UI is our dedicated White Space Arm that establishes global businesses in key channels and spearheads the launch of iconic household brands in various markets. With seven key UI hubs globally, employees get to gain overseas exposure and make a purposeful impact in the lives of millions.
View our privacy notices here.
Did you know?
1. Did you know that Unilever Singapore was awarded the Enabling Mark Award (Silver)?
The Enabling Mark Awards is a national-level accreditation framework by SG Enable to recognise organisations and individuals who are paving the way for a more inclusive society.
2. Did you know that every senior leader at Unilever is expected to go through our #UNSTEREOTYPE training programme? They are encouraged to challenge unconscious biases, conduct fearless conversations and learn how they can be more consciously inclusive.
Find out how Unilever is working to create a fairer and more socially inclusive world here.
3. Did you know that our office at Nepal Park has had a conservation status since 2010? We’re proud to call Nepal Park our home as we bring new life and purpose to the place, while ensuring the site remains as idyllic and rich in greenery.
4. Did you know that our Singapore office, Unilever Campus @ one-north is the first Unilever office globally that’s purpose-built to support hybrid ways of working? Our spaces are well-equipped with technological tools to recreate the experience of having your team physically present together!
5. Unilever is in the business of making sustainable living commonplace. Single-use paper cups and plastics are not allowed on our campus, we save up to 80% in electricity by using energy-efficient LED lights, and our carpeting throughout the office is made with recycled materials!
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us