About Unilever International
Unilever International (UI) is the white space partner for Unilever across many countries across the globe. In 2012, Unilever International (UI) was set up to serve emerging – and fast-growing – geographies, consumers, customers, and channels worldwide that were created by trends like globalisation, migration, travel and digital commerce. Unilever International’s purpose is ‘to serve the underserved’, and is at the heart of our core strategy:
- Underserved markets – UI serves over 100 million consumers in remote, small or challenging markets and geographies like Mongolia, East Timor, and Maldives.
- Underserved consumers: UI caters to nice consumers like millions of diasporas and expats who crave the ethnic brands they grew up with and religious shoppers who want Halal or Kosher products.
- Underserved channels: UI has created a specialist multi-channel distributor network to supply to Fortune 500 companies, global hospitality and travel businesses, and more.
- Underserved brands. UI takes iconic brands outside their ‘home’ markets, as well as managing the international expansion of acquired brands and incubates core brands when they are new to a market.
We are truly international serving many underserved talents across the globe. We are a true global team with an entrepreneurial spirit. At Unilever International, you will have the opportunity to gain many international and diverse experiences through global /regional projects and have fun and celebrate the successes with all of our UI Tribers (Colleagues)
Our UI Key Hubs
Unilever International has 8 key hubs sitting across the globe. We are a true international team connected by one purpose to serve the underserved. You can find our UI Tribers in the following hubs.
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ, United States
- London, United Kingdom
- Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Rueil-Malmaison, France
- Dubai, UAE
- Mumbai, India
- Singapore, Singapore
- Seoul, South Korea